Below, you will find the tentative agreement between SEIU 1107 and County of Clark. The tentative agreement is subject to ratification by both parties.
- Three-year contract term effective July 1, 2017.
- Two percent (2%) cost of living increase guaranteed for all employees.
- We will reopen negotiations each of the following two years to bargain over wages and an additional article.
- We fought back–and won–to keep our merit payments and step increases. We also added guarantees that our reviews and salary adjustment payments will be timely.
- Improved language on certification pay and added protection for increases for CDLs and physicals.
- Maintained current time and attendance procedures, including daily overtime.
- Added payments for tools and supplies and added provisions/equipment to be paid by County.
- Strengthened our voice by improving the procedures for use of labor management in supervisory and non-supervisory contracts.
- No change to the current substance abuse policy.
- SEIU Nevada members and representatives will now get advance notice of any new classification or positions or any modifications, changes or deletions of classifications or positions.