Information/Services for Route 91 Festival Shooting Victims
If you require assistance, or would like to help the victims of the Las Vegas tragedy, see available services below. Please check back frequently, this page will be updated as more services become available.
Victim Location Services
- Families can call 1-866-536-9488 to report loved ones that are missing
- LVMPD Downtown Area Command (621 N. 9th St.): Accepting all donations
- LVMPD Northeast Area Command (3750 Cecile Ave): Accepting all donations
- LVMPD Enterprise Command (6975 W. Windmill Ln.): In need of coffee
- American Medical Response (7201 W. Post Rd.): Accepting water, lunches, toiletries, coffee
- United Blood Services, Las Vegas: 4950 W. Craig Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 (702) 645-3600
- United Blood Services, Las Vegas: 6930 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89117 (702) 228-4483
- United Blood Services, Henderson: 601 Whitney Ranch Dr. Bldg. D., Ste 20 Henderson, NV 89104 (702) 434-1838
- United Blood Services, Reno: 1125 Terminal Way Reno, NV 89502 (775) 324-6454
- United Blood Services, Carson City: 256 E. Winnie Lane Carson City, NV 89706 (775) 887-9111
- United Blood Services, Sparks: 4670 Sparks Rd., Sparks, NV 89436 (775) 354-2929
- American Red Cross: Please go to www.redcrossblood.org and enter your Zip Code for the nearest location.